Digital Workplace Engineer - Modern Device
|Specialisation:||Technology & Digital|
- Attractive remuneration
- Multi-dimensional culture
- Multinational company
Our client is one of a global professional construction industry. We offer software for design, products and tools for work onsite, training, testing and consultancy
- Work closely with vendors, user group representatives, and Regional IT managers - from requirements gathering, design, engineering, rollout to 3rd level support.
- Working along-side with other engineers and solution architects on different layers of the infrastructure.
- Actively drive our move to the cloud management by leveraging and rolling out technologies like Windows Autopilot, Co-Management and Microsoft Endpoint Manager
To qualify an individual must possess:
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, or related fields; Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA) > 3.0 (experienced), > 3.5 (fresh graduate).
- At least 3 years of experience in Windows device management in either cloud or on-premise environments.
- A great passion and experience for at least two of the following areas: Cloud-based Device Management (MS Endpoint Manager, WorkspaceOne, etc.), Windows Autopilot, macOS, Jamf.
- Certifications like Microsoft Modern Desktop Administrator Associate, MCSA or Jamf 100/200/300/400 are a plus.
- Ability to lead global major rollouts in the Windows Desktop and macOS area (e.g. Windows Autopilot) and strong ownership
To apply, please click "APPLY NOW" or email Arshanaa at Arshanaa.Lechumi@ambition.com.my quoting reference number AGP 252320. Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-IT
Due to the volume of applications received, we regret to inform you that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
JTK Number: JTKSM 995 | Company Registration Number: 201301019088 (1048918-T)