|Location:||Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia|
|Specialisation:||Technology & Digital|
|Salary:||RM144000.00 - RM156000.00 per annum|
Leading Fintech seeks a DevOps Engineer
- Operate at a global capacity
- A dynamic work exposure
- Competitive remuneration package
Our client is a Fintech focusing on intelligent solutions for its clients in the banking and financial industry. Currently, there is a need for a DevOps engineer to deploy the company's products updates, identifying production issues and implementing integrations that meet the client needs.
In summary, reporting to the head of the business unit, you will be responsible in collaborating with various teams that includes development and products to ensure successful delivery, maintenance of solutions and correction of build errors. Furthermore, you will be responsible for developing, build and maintain continuous integration/deployment pipelines. You will also need to develop and support the design, development, installation, implementation, and administration of network and server backup solutions as well as participate in business continuity and disaster recovery Plans. Lastly, you will be in charge of managing orchestration and automation systems as installed.
To qualify, candidates must possess:
- A Bachelor's degree in the related field
- At least 5 years' experience on Linux platform
- Sound delivery experience of DevOps solutions on cloud computing platforms especially in Azure
- Good experience in writing scripts
- Proficiency with containers and tools for containers
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work independently
Contact Agii Peariasamy on (60) 3 2300 7205 or firstname.lastname@example.org or click the Apply Now button quoting reference number AGP 222856. For similar roles, please visit www.ambition.com.my or do drop Agii a call directly.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710