Global information services company seeks DevOps Engineer
- Exposure to world class technologies
- Great culture and working environment
- Excellent career growth
Our client is a leading information services company, with a strong presence globally and has an existence of 100 years in the industry. Being a market leader, they are always striving to attract the best talents, and at this juncture they are seeking for a motivated and highly ambitious individual to join them as DevOps Engineer.
The DevOps engineer will work closely with the Development team in bringing new software releases to production effectively. Other responsibilities include:
- Develop, deploy and manage a highly-scalable and high-availability platforms monitoring and maintaining service performance and availability metrics
- Automate everything from deployment to monitoring and management to incident response - treat 'Everything as Code'
- Take ownership of our configuration management platforms
- Collaborate with developers to bring new features and services into production
- Assist identifying and mitigating security threats to comply with a strict security compliance
- Innovation in all areas - people, process, technology
The Successful Applicant
To qualify, the candidate must possess:
- Programming skills and have strong interest in DevOps, Systems Engineering or Build and Release Engineering
- Experience programming in java, groovy
- Strong Linux administration: Ubuntu / Debian, Redhat / CentOS
- Configuration management tools - Chef / Puppet / Ansible / OpenShift
- Continuous integration tools - Jenkins, Maven, Gradle
- Experience with issue tracking - JIRA
- Production experience with deployment and management of cloud technologies
How to Apply
Contact Elisa Lian on +(60) 3 23007202 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below or email to email@example.com quoting ref no. #232692.