|Specialisation:||Technology & Digital|
- Fast paced company
- Aggressive growth plans in Malaysia
- Great benefits and flexibility
Our client is a well known company and known for powering more than 20 million users and trusted brands. They are currently expanding and looking for a new addition to their existing team.
In summary, you will be responsible for DevOps administration, server/cloud administration, managing deployment, monitoring and support of Java application. You will also be providing infra support round the clock in order to ensure that that system is up. The role involves working on DevOps tools like Dockers, Maven, Ansible, JMeter etc. In this role, you are also expected to implement efficient infra automation solutions.
To qualify an individual must possess:
- A Bachelor's/ Master's degree in IT, Business Administration, Computer Science or related field
- More than 2 years of experience in DevOps administration
- Well versed in Linux administration and deployments with basic database experience
- Certifications in Linux, AWS or DBA is a plus
- Good spoken and written proficiency in English
To apply, please click "APPLY NOW" or email Sandra at firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference number AGP252395. Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-IT
Due to the volume of applications received, we regret to inform you that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
JTK Number: JTKSM 995 | Company Registration Number: 201301019088 (1048918-T)