We are looking for a DevOps Engineer to join our reputable client in the service provider industry
- Exciting and close knitted work environment
- Trainings and workshops provided
- Performance driven culture
The DevOps Engineer is a new role in a lean team. Our client is expecting the role to hold the following responsibilities:
- To maintain and develop all DevOps specific tools/frameworks in the team
- Perform frequent testing and deployment for cloud solutions as per needed in the production environment
- Manage all CI/CD pipelines.
- Support internal and external customers on 24/7 basis (on standby) for critical bug fixes
- Manage L3 support.
- To work in an Agile and fast-paced environment.
- Computer Science graduates (Bachelor's degree and above)
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in DevOps environment, able to code, test, build, deploy etc.
- Deep expertise in DevOps tools such as Git, Jenkis, Docker, Kubernetes, Ansible, etc.
- Experienced in one or more of the following: Java, Python, NodeJS.
- Team player with substantial experience in operating within a complex global team
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
How to Apply
Contact Wong Kar Yen on +(60)3 9213 1674 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below. Please send your updated CV to email@example.com quoting ref no. #243296. For similar opportunities, please visit www.ambition.com.my.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-IT
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710