Please beware of recruitment scams that are currently targeting jobseekers. Click here for further advice.
- Competitive Remuneration Package & Career Plan
- Opportunity to step into a dynamic and progression global organization
About our client
Our client is an establish company in the logistics and distributions sector catering 4PL services to large scale clients in Malaysia. They are currently in process of seeking talented Supply chain professionals to join them as a Demand & Supply Planning Specialist
- Drive S&OP processes, demand forecasting and supply balancing.
- Review historical sales data, research demand factors and develop statistical forecast models
- Coordinate cross-functional research activities to reconcile significant variances and refine the forecast model to reflect updated sales and marketing assumptions.
- Collaborate with vendors on planning, forecasting and replenishment
- Accountable for key performance indicators in inventory levels
- Involve in placement of orders and supply upon calculation with stock on hand, safety stock and deferment or cancellation of orders when necessary. Follow up POs to ensure delivery on time and in full.
- Manage stock levels and promotional activity between customer, strategic sourcing and designated vendors to ensure availability of products.
- Manage the supply product life-cycle. To ensure the trigger or alert of the End of Life - EOL to all channels to enable smooth execution of stock clearance.
- Proactively solve problems and provide timely resolution to ensure minimal impact to customer. Identify the most appropriate course of action for problem resolution and effectively communicate plans to those impacted.
- Work closely with the Operations team to ensure key metrics achieved consistently.
- Responsible to mitigate loss by ensuring the clearance of EOL via open channels or to perform RTV on time.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with vendors, customer and inter-department.
- Responsible for stock balancing by ensuring timely stocks transfer to respective bin for order fulfilment.
- Any Ad hoc task on supply chain related area.
- Degree in Supply Chain, business administration or any equivalent qualification.
- 6 years in demand or supply planning.
- Ability to interface and communicate effectively with all levels of employees, management, and diverse audiences, including suppliers and internal/external customers
- Proficient in knowledge of software applications tier 1 ERP (Axapta,Qlikview), WMS and automation. Proficient in the use of MS word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Outlook.
- Proven attention to detail, with excellent analytical, critical thinking, problem solving, and personal organization skills.
- Ability to handle fast pace and rapid change environment.
How to Apply
To apply, please click "APPLY NOW" or email Vern Zhiang Leong at email@example.com. Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Due to the volume of applications received, we regret to inform you that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
JTK Number: JTKSM 995 | Company Registration Number: 201301019088 (1048918-T)
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer MYR500 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.com.my/refer-a-friend