- Multinational Company
- Excellent remuneration package
- Worldclass training
Our client is a leading brand well known to many Malaysians. Currently, they are expanding and looking for a Data Scientist to be based in Kuala Lumpur.
Roles & responsibilities
- You will be responsible for developing highly scalable machine learning models, synthesize requirements from stakeholders, develop innovative and effective approaches in collaboration with data engineers, Machine learning engineers, product managers, and technical teams.
- Contribute to core advanced analytics and machine learning platforms and tools by research, discover new methodologies and new data feeds to support credit decisioning and other key business processes.
- Develop innovative data science methodologies to manage credit risk of the lending portfolio.
- Identifies what data is available and relevant, including internal and external data sources, leveraging new data collection processes; Work with machine learning and Data Engineering teams to discover new data feeds with predictive power to derive borrower credit worthiness.
- Understand data sources, conduct data discovery, apply complex techniques to produce features for automation using a hypothesis driven approach
- Implementing leading edge academic research into pragmatic modeling solutions.
- At least 3 years of experience in the application of artificial intelligence, data mining, machine learning, or pattern recognition techniques to very large and diverse datasets.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer MYR500 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.com.my/refer-a-friend