- Company's commitment to enrich lives in building a sustainable future
- United, trust and respect for each other
- Attractive salary package
One of the world's renowned multi-national organizations, our client is on the lookout for data engineers so to enhance data warehousing capabilities and establish a mature analytics environment for the business.
The data engineer must be capable of developing, analyzing and supporting highly complex hybrid data solutions, to build scalable, real time and batch data pipelines. You will be involved in end-to-end project delivery, including process re-engineering, roadmap architecture, development and implementation.
A qualified Data Engineer should possess the following:
- At least 3 years of experience as Data Engineer or ETL Developer
- Highly familiar with at least 1 ETL Tool: Azure Data Factory, Talend, Datastage, Informatica, SAP DC
- Experienced in at least 1 of these databases: Azure SQL Database, Teradata, SQL Server, Oracle, DB2
- Passion in data profiling, data mapping and designing data pipelines
- A great communicator
Note - Opportunity is open for local Malaysians; only shortlisted applicants will be notified
You may contact Charmaine on +(60)3 9213 1653 if you have any enquiries or click the APPLY NOW button below. Alternatively, you may send your updated CV to email@example.com quoting ref no. #247373 for direct application.