As one of the larger multinational financial services providers, my client is dominating the Asia Pacific region for decades. At this juncture, they are hiring a Data Architect to be based at their shared service center.
- Excellent medical benefits
- Fun and exciting work culture
- Performance driven culture
The Data Architect is a key hire to drive optimal database performance within the team.
- Involved in database design and governance.
- Connect with business stakeholders for user requirement gathering in technical design.
- Provide database maintenance and fine tuning from time-to time
- Review technical design and relevant IT documentations.
- Define framework for proper data governance procedures on DataMart. OLAP report field, etc/
- Manage vendors for database troubleshooting and related patches/upgrades.
- Coach IT support members.
- Computer Science graduates (Bachelor's degree and above)
- At least 8 years of experience in data architecture environment, must be familiar with Oracle DB and strong SQL skills
- Deep expertise in ODBC, datacube and relevant APIs
- Team player with substantial experience in operating within a complex global team
- Excellent communication skills in English
How to Apply
Contact Wong Kar Yen on +(60)3 9213 1674 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below. Please send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting ref no. #243295. For similar opportunities, please visit www.ambition.com.my.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-IT
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710