We are partnering with an established bank in Malaysia in view on their current business expansion. They are seeking for a highly talented Data Architect to join their growing Technology team.
- Implement, maintain and support technology architectures, design principle with standard for technology in accordance with business objectives
- Perform both technical and non-technical design align with guiding with principles for data architecture.
- Implement design principles and standards with inclusive guidelines for detailed design and developments tp deleiver the intended capabilities
- Work closely with business project team, IT specialist, data and analytics CoE to by reviewing the project plans align with the overall architecture.
- Good knowledge reviewing submission of GTAC papers is align to technology standard and architectural design principles
- Strong execution in communication and education plan for enterprise architecture
- Good understanding in the business requirements with resources, structures and analyze metrics by measure effectiveness of the development with high return of investment goal.
- More than 8 years experience in IT system development
- Minimum 3 years experience in data architecture (business intelligent, data warehouse and data lake) and hands-on experience in database (adminsitration, design and scripting)
- Experienced in technologies such as Microsoft SQL, MySQL, Oracle, PostgreSQL and MongoDB
- Strong design principles and practices in data lake, data warehouse, BI tool, OLTP and OLAP
- Experience in architecture framework such as TOGAF will be an added advantage
- Excellent interpersonal skills, must be fluent in English
How to Apply:
To apply, please click "APPLY NOW" or email Elisa at email@example.com
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. Due to the volume of applications received, we regret to inform you that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. *LI-IT
JTK Number: JTKSM 995 | Company Registration Number: 201301019088 (1048918-T)