Customer Service Analyst / Accounts admin - German Speaker
About our Client
- Company with excellent global support and training
- Accessible via public transport
- Regional exposure to work with multiple countries
Our Client is a Multinational Company and a top leader in its respective industry. Being a public listed MNC with over billions of revenues, they invest massive resources into their staff training programme to develop their people from the ground.
They are currently expanding and is looking for multiple junior & Senior Germany Speaking roles across Customer Service / Client Management / Accounts Admin / Procurement. This is a german speaking role
- Ensure all outbound shipments data are completed by the staffs accordingly
- Ensure all inbound cleansing and data classification are completed accordingly
- Ensure sales order / documents data are processed using excel
- Submit monthly reports and establish future action plans
- Organise appropriate shift hours for each staffs within the team
- Responsible for the logistic outbound and inbound data entry, ensuring that all transport and customs requirements are met.
- At least Diploma/ Degree in any relevant field, with at least 1 year experience is encouraged to apply
- German language proficiency is a MUST, experience & Background can be discussed as long you have the relevant language proficiency
- Ability to work in a fast pace environment
- Knowledge in basic Excel, pivot table.
How to Apply
Submit your resume and APPLY NOW by clicking the button below.
For similar roles, please visit www.ambition.com.my
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-FA
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710