Customer Service Analyst (O2C)
Our client is a prominent, people-oriented company within the Shared Services industry. With more than 10 offices worldwide, and the mission to service healthcare, the Malaysian office opens their vacancy within their Import/Export O2C department.
As an O2C Analyst, your responsibilities include:
- Arrange and monitor order placements and shipment follow-ups alongside different teams
- Good knowledge and preparation of Import/Export documentations not limited to - L/C, BL, FIDIC timely and accurately
- Ensure timely invoicing of delivered goods and revenue is recognized in the correct period
- Manage Customer enquiries, collections and provide accurate and timely update on Age Debtor's listing
- Manage claims and process via O2C modules, prepare and submit JVs for accruals and reversals.
The Right Candidate will possess:
- Compliance on SOX/OCM controls
- At least 2-3 years relevant experience within Import/Export documentation. Logistics/Shipping background is an added advantage
- Proficiency in English. APAC language knowledges are welcome
- Background in SSC/Medical/FMCG/Shipping.
How To Apply?
If this job role is the right challenge for you, click "Apply Now" or contact Crystal Soh at Crystal.Soh@Ambition.com.my. For similar roles, please visit www.ambition.com.my. Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.