Please beware of recruitment scams that are currently targeting jobseekers. Click here for further advice.
Consultant, Finance Shared Services
- MNC with excellent global support and training
- Accessible via Public Transport
- Opportunity to work with multiple country
About our Client
Our Client is a Multi-National Company within its respective industries. Being a publicly listed MNC, they invest massive resources to train and develop their people from the ground with an excellent pathway for career progression. They are currently looking for multiple roles across Credit Management Analyst (Credit Assessment / Credit Risk / Credit Control).
- Review / carry out credit evaluation on customers to assess the credit worthiness of customer.
- Review corporate client's financial status, credibility and credit proposals before providing credit terms
- Identify and analyse customers with high risk to the management team
- To update and monitor the AR credit control as per company policy
- Analayse customer's credit application globally
- Recommend credit limits for customers with proper analytical justification to the management
- Participate / Lead any process improvement related projects
- Liaise with other business unit when required
- Minimum 3 years of relevant credit experience
- SSC background with SAP knowledge is advantageous but not a MUST
- Able to self-motivate and work independently in a fast paced MNC environment.
- Minimum requirement Diploma / Degree in Accounting / Finance / Business or any equivalent
- Ability to communicate well
To apply, please click "APPLY NOW" & you also can email your resume to Lenice Hew at https://www.ambition.com.my/consultants/lenice-hew?source=google.com quoting 'Credit Analyst'.
Due to the volume of applications received, we regret to inform you that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
JTK Number: JTKSM 995 | Company Registration Number: 201301019088 (1048918-T)
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer MYR500 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.com.my/refer-a-friend