Credit Control & Risk/Assessment Analyst (Urgent Hiring)
|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
|Salary:||RM5000 - RM7000 per month + Great Working Culture|
- Fortune 500 Company
- Accessible via Public Transport
- Opportunity to work with multiple country
About our Client
Our Client is a Multi-National Company within its respective industries. Being a publicly listed MNC, they invest massive resources to train and develop their people from the ground with an excellent pathway for career progression. They are currently looking multiple SENIOR positions of Credit Review/Risk/ Assessment Analyst - Candidates from Shared Services or Banking (corporate credit) are welcome to apply.
- Carry out credit evaluation on customers to assess the credit worthiness of customer.
- Assess corporate client's financial status, credibility and credit proposals before providing credit terms
- Depending on position, to assist / responsible for the drafting of credit assessment proposal
- To update and monitor the AR credit control as per company policy
- Analayse customer's credit application globally
- Participate in any process improvement related projects
- Liaise with other business unit when required
- Check and review customer's overdue to avoid backlogs
- Minimum 3 years of relevant credit risk experience
- Must have relevant knowledge in analysing financial statement
- Credit Block / Management / assessment experience is highly advantageous
- Able to self-motivate and work independently in a fast paced MNC environment.
- Minimum requirement Diploma / Degree in Accounting / Finance / Business or any equivalent
- Ability to communicate well