Costing/Senior Costing Analyst
Opportunity to step into a progressive role with a MNC
Attractive Remuneration Package
Based in Kuala Lumpur
About our client:
Our MNC client is one of the market leaders within the retail sector, carrying various name brands with more than 100 years in the market. They are currently expanding and building a costing team in KL and are looking for supply chain/costing analytics professionals to apply to the role of Costing/Senior Costing Analyst
- Maintain profit matrices to ensure brands achieve desired margins. Assemble and deliver information to support enabling design to higher profitability.
- Track key cost metrics and publish standardized reporting to ensure full alignment and adherence to the performance, efficiency and transparency needs of the costing organization. Provide costing information to Product Vendors and sourcing and brand teams in support of timely and agile cost management.
- Assemble and deliver information to Product Vendors, Sourcing, Global Material Supply, Finance, Engineering and Suppliers that enables a valuable Global Costing Strategy.
- Collaborate and align across the Regional Costing teams through continuous communication and proactively bring forth ideas for process improvements.
- Provide input for in support of improving costing activity productivity and efficiency through eliminating redundancies, automating repetitive tasks and optimizing processes.
- Ensure processes adherence within your scope of brands and Vendors to leverage scale and operating procedures across the enterprise.
- Experience in adopting change
- 3 to 8 years of experience working with large data sets within supply chain/finance/analytics related functions.
- Strong analytical and reasoning skills
- Eager to learn and adopt new methods, tools, technologies
- Great communication skills: diplomatic, open, good listener, direct, succinct
- Experience creating automated dashboards desired
- Language Proficiency: Fluent in oral and written English
How to apply:
To apply, please click "APPLY NOW" or email Vern Zhiang at firstname.lastname@example.org. Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Due to the volume of applications received, we regret to inform you that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
JTK Number: JTKSM 995 | Company Registration Number: 201301019088 (1048918-T)