- Opportunity to step into a progressive role in an established MNC
- Attractive remuneration package
About our Client
Our client is one of the global leading manufacturing companies. It's a great organization that supports and encourages career growth and excellence. Being a dynamic fast-paced organization, they are looking for a driven finance professional apply to the role of Costing Manager.
- To prepare and analyse monthly cost accounting reports and highlight increase in cost to senior management
- Prepare on costing projection, yearly budgeting and monthly forecasts and coordinate with senior management and monitor reconciliation of buying requisitions
- Develop business planning process, prepare reports and analyze all chief metrics for all financial plans
- Plan,manage and coordinate for inventory stock take (mini cycle counts, year-end cycle count)
- Coordinate with business units and managers and make recommendations to enhance financial support to all plans.
- Tertiary education with professional qualification such as ACCA, CPA, CIMA or equivalent
- Minimum 6 years of experience in costing field, Prefer candidates from Consumer and Manufacturing industry
- Great analytical skills, independent, and able to work under pressure
- Good command in English
How to Apply
Click "APPLY NOW' or contact Nisha Nair at firstname.lastname@example.org. For similar roles, please visit www.ambition.com.my.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710