- Opportunity to step into a progressive role in an established leading Manufacturing companies.
- Attractive remuneration package.
About our Client
Our client is one of the global leading manufacturing companies. It's a great organization that supports and encourages career growth and excellence. Being a dynamic fast-paced organization, they are looking for a driven accounting professional apply to the role of Costing Manager.
- Perform the weekly and monthly usage variances analysis and prepare the report for management review.
- Develop the Standard Costs for BOM creation and analyse the unit cost in details.
- Proactive analysis of variances and communicate the issues and opportunities to Operations.
- Track the performance and record the month end result in KPI Metric (Scorecard) , In charge of the Yearly ICP Refresh (yearly standard costs setting), Prepare for the Quarterly Forecast of COGS & PPV.
- Support HQ management from time to time in analysing the requested data of the factory to help the cost control initiative.
- Tertiary education with professional qualification such as ACCA, CPA, CIMA or equivalent.
- Minimum 6 years of experience in product costing field, Prefer candidates from Consumer and Manufacturing industry.
- Great analytical skills, independent, and able to work under pressure.
- Possess drive, motivation, and resourcefulness to achieve Company's objective.
- Has strong communication (written & spoken) skills in English.
How to Apply
Click "APPLY NOW' or contact Nisha Nair at email@example.com. For similar roles, please visit www.ambition.com.my.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710