- Opportunity to step into a progressive role in an established leading Manufacturing companies.
- Attractive remuneration package.
About our Client
Our client is one of the global leading manufacturing companies. It's a great organization that supports and encourages career growth and excellence. Being a dynamic fast-paced organization, they are looking for a driven accounting professional apply to the role of Costing Manager.
- Maintain costing for all the products of the company from time to time and handle all costing related matters for items produced at the company and items imported from overseas.
- Prepare and present month end total company contribution report of the production and sales of the company and its subsidiaries with HQ.
- Develop business planning process, prepare reports and analyse all chief metrics for all financial plans
- Plan, manage and coordinate for inventory stock take (mini cycle counts, year-end cycle count)
- Support HQ management from time to time in analysing the requested data of the factory to help the cost control initiative.
- Tertiary education with professional qualification such as ACCA, CPA, CIMA or equivalent.
- Minimum 7 years of experience in product costing field, Prefer candidates from Consumer and Manufacturing industry.
- Great analytical skills, independent, and able to work under pressure.
- Prefer candidates who can speak and read in Mandarin since this position will be working with stakeholders with different countries.
How to Apply
Click "APPLY NOW' or contact Nisha Nair at firstname.lastname@example.org. For similar roles, please visit www.ambition.com.my.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710