Cost Accounting / Accountant (Manufacturing background)
About our Client
- Company with excellent global support and training
- Regional exposure to work with multiple country
- Energetic and youthful environment
Our Client is a Multinational Company and a top leader in its respective industry. Being a public listed MNC with over billions of revenues, they invest massive resources into their staff training programme to develop their people from the ground. They are currently looking for the role of Accountant / Costing Accounting Analyst
- Support in an accurate and timely way the monthly, quarterly financial closing for the entity or entities in the region- Perform operational accounting activities;
- Review P&L and BS from an accounting perspective in ERP / HFM (during the month / as per the agreed BS review cycle);
- Responsible and participate (when necessary) month-end & year end financial reports
- Perform analytical review of P&L, balance sheet, trend analysis, variance analysis for assigned companies
- Ability to liaise and communicate effectively with stakeholders on relevant issues.
- Liaise with external auditors when required
- Financial and management reporting related activities
- Participate in continuous process improvement projects and plans.
- Participate in UAT testing and update such findings to the management.
- MINIMUM 2 years of relevant F&A experience
- Costing experience will be great
- Manufacturing background with SAP knowledge will be highly advanegeous
- Degree in Finance & Accounting/Commerce or equivalent with professional qualifications such as ICAEW/ACCA/CPA/MIA
- Familiarity with migration project, Continouous improvement plans will be great
- Able to work well with the team in a fast paced MNC environment
How to Apply
Submit your resume and APPLY NOW by clicking the button below.
For similar roles, please visit www.ambition.com.my
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-FA
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710