Please beware of recruitment scams that are currently targeting jobseekers. Click here for further advice.
- Posted 15 March 2023
- LocationKuala Lumpur
- Job type Permanent
- DisciplineBanking & Financial Services
Consultant, Banking & Financial Services
Back to jobs
How to Apply
Corporate Finance (M&A)
- Responsible for supporting senior bankers in origination and execution of investment banking pitches, mandates and opportunities.
- Perform financial analysis and financial modelling (discounted cash flows, trading & transactioncomparables, pro-forma analysis).
- Preparation of pitch books for IBA deals and execution of mandated transactions.
- To monitor market and industry developments for deal sourcing opportunities.
- Ensure compliance with Bank's policies/procedures and regulatory requirements, in particular withregards to the KYC responsibilities and duties.
- Corporate finance/M&A and investment banking skill sets.
- Experience in advisory on either buy or sell side.
- Mandatory - SC Module 9 & 12 license.
How to Apply
To apply, please click "APPLY NOW" or email Rebekah at Rebekah.Kok@ambition.com.my quoting reference number #263196 - Corporate Finance (M&A). Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-IT
Due to the volume of applications received, we regret to inform you that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
JTK Number: JTKSM 995 | Company Registration Number: 201301019088 (1048918)
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer MYR500 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.com.my/refer-a-friend