Please beware of recruitment scams that are currently targeting jobseekers. Click here for further advice.
- Posted 07 March 2023
- SalaryRM9000 - RM11000 per month
- LocationKuala Lumpur
- Job type Permanent
- DisciplineBanking & Financial Services
Associate Consultant, Banking & Financial Services
Company Secretary Manager
- Globally well renowned insurance company
- Highly competitive remuneration package
- Hybrid working pattern
The main function of this role is to assist the Chief Operating Officer (CEO) and the Head of Department (HOD) in facilitating all aspects of corporate secretarial functions and support the coordination of Board / Shareholders as well as other Corporate Governance matters and responsibilities
- To assist in preparation and distribution of notices and meeting papers for Board, Board Committees and shareholders meetings within deadlines.
- To Attend Board, Board Committees and shareholders meetings alongside the Company Secretary and ensure minutes are recorded with the relevant, feedback, dissenting views (if any) and comments of the respective stakeholders are incorporated to ensure the minutes of meeting accurately reflects the discussions and decisions taken during the meetings.
- Liaise with the Company Secretary in relation to all aspects of corporate secretarial matters for the company - e.g., coordinate the General Meetings, arranging for Directors' Circular Resolutions, certification of statutory documents, updating and maintaining all relevant statutory records.
- Monitor and assist in ensuring compliance with the Company's policies and procedures, Guidelines and Circulars issued by BNM and PIAM as well as requirements of the Financial Services Act 2013 (FSA 2013) and Companies Act 2016 (CA 2016) and any other relevant statutory and legal requirements in relation to Board / Shareholders matters.
- Perform other functions and duties as required by superior from time to time
- Applicants must possess a degree preferably in Finance, Economics, or any other relevant fields of study.
- At least 2 years of working experience in either Secretarial or Corporate Affairs, preferably in the financial services industry.
- Applicant should possess good knowledge on general insurance business, operations, and practices
- Applicants should also possess good knowledge of related laws, regulations, guidelines and relevant company policies governing the business.
- Institute of Chartered Secretaries and Administrators (ICSA/MAICSA) qualified individuals are preferred
How to Apply
Contact Vighnesh Gunasegaran on +(60)3 9212 7975 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below. Please send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting ref no. # 260307. For similar opportunities, please visit www.ambition.com.my.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-IT
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer MYR500 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.com.my/refer-a-friend