Please beware of recruitment scams that are currently targeting jobseekers. Click here for further advice.
Consultant, Shared Services
- Flexible Working Environment
- Fast Career Progression
- Attractive Remuneration Package
A leading pharmaceutical multinational corporation. With a 20 billion USD worldwide market, it is looking to expand its Malaysia shared services center and hire Order-to-Cash/ Accounts Receivable French Speaking talents. There are junior up to senior positions available across OTC divisions.
- To assist in monitoring the receivable portfolio and ensure all repayments from customer are paying in timely manner.
- Implement and manage collections and remarketing processes and procedures in accordance with the Company's policy and procedures
- Working in conjunction with the credit manager/head to ensure proper application of customer remittance.
- Update credit limit/terms in system
- Credit block/release
- Customer master opening and maintenance
- Maintaining customer trading term agreement for record and provision
- Processing and generating reminder letters and monthly statements.
- To reconcile our accounts receivable with customer's accounts in order to minimize/avoid disputed invoices with customer's accounts.
- To monitor closely the performance and activities of debt collection and liaise with repossession agents to ensure proper management of account receivables.
- Bachelor's degree in any related field.
- At least 1 years of experience in communication based roles is preferred. Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.
- Applicants with working experience of ERP system such as SAP or Oracle will be prioritised.
- Italian Language qualifications, CILS, CELI or equivalent. Fresh graduates who recently graduated from Italian universities are encouraged to apply.
- Good English communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Team player and willing to learn in a fast-paced environment.
- Other language speakers are encouraged to apply, e.g. Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Vietnamese or Thai speakers.
How To Apply
To apply, please click "APPLY NOW" or email Jay Yin at Jay.Yin@ambition.com.my. Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Due to the volume of applications received, we regret to inform you that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
JTK Number: JTKSM 995 | Company Registration Number: 201301019088 (1048918-T)
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer MYR500 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.com.my/refer-a-friend