- A leading, global company in the insurance industry.
- Assist in the operational governance of the multi-cloud environment (primarily Azure but with AliCloud and AWS footprint)
- Develop infrastructure automation via the use of Infrastructure-As-Code tooling predominately Terraform
- Develop automation playbooks for use with predominately Ansible
- Experience with code repo technologies such as BitBucket and GitHub
- Demonstrated experience with at least one scripting language such as Python, Bash or PowerShell
- Work with the Group Technical Risk to ensure compliance to all security requirements and standards
- 3 years relevant experience in Cloud Engineering with min 2 years within a Cloud Automation Engineering role
- Excellent understanding and proven experience in Public Cloud implementation, workload migration and operational support in a multi-site enterprise environment
- Proven experience plus relevant professional certifications (Ansible, Terraform, Azure, AWS etc)
- Experience of CI/CD pipeline tooling including Jenkins
- Experience of Infrastructure-As-Code configuration management tooling (at least one of the following - Terraform, Ansible, Saltstack, Chef/Puppet)
To apply, please click "APPLY NOW" or email Han at firstname.lastname@example.org. Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Due to the volume of applications received, we regret to inform you that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
JTK Number: JTKSM 995 | Company Registration Number: 201301019088 (1048918-T)
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer MYR500 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.com.my/refer-a-friend