Client Management, Associate
Key Responsibilities :
- Regulatory Reporting
- Coordinate with related Operations / Finance & Control / Coverage teams for information and prepare CCRIS report for monthly submission to local regulators.
- Coordinate with related departments and investigate any discrepancies / anomalies / queries raised by local regulators.
- Account Maintenance Activities
- Attend to the maintenance of all clients' accounts based on their requests and to support the transactional workflow of Operations.
- Setup new profiles / accounts for new clients into the various systems and products in relation to the respective products and transactional requirements that may be required.
- Audit Confirmation
- Prepare Audit Confirmation report as requested.
- Ad hoc task such as reports required by regulator & to perform UAT testing
- Bachelor's Degree in relevant field
- Excellent knowledge of business activities and understanding of payments, loans and trade products and processing.
- Excellent communication skills in English
- Banking products knowledge
- Knowledge on CCRIS reporting
- Loan Admin / Credit Control knowledge
How to Apply
Contact Atiqah Roslan on +(60)3 9213 1668 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below. Please send your updated CV to email@example.com quoting ref no. #248188. For similar opportunities, please visit www.ambition.com.my.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-IT
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer MYR500 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.com.my/refer-a-friend