Head of Information Technology
|Specialisation:||Technology & Digital|
|Salary:||RM240000.00 - RM324000.00 per annum|
My client is one of the largest banks in Malaysia. They operate private banking services, consumer, business and corporate banking. They are currently seeking a Chief Information Officer.
You will be responsible for IT project implementation, application development, and project management. This role also requires collaboration with other IT teams on cross sector IT projects.
The Successful Applicant
- More than 15 years of working experience in a banking environment or banking projects
- Experienced in handling IT project delivery for complex projects and application development
- Must have experience in Midas, Silverlake and/or ICBA Core Banking System
- CAPEX and OPEX experience is a must
- Must be able to communicate in Bahasa Malaysia and English, as the incumbent will be dealing with local stakeholders
What's On Offer
- Career Growth
- Attractive Remuneration Package
- Opportunity to be the Subject Matter Expert
How to Apply
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted directly.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-IT
Business Registration Number: 1048918T. License Number: JTK 2710