- Leading International Bank
- Regional working exposure
- Attractive remuneration and benefits
- Schedule meetings and or appointments for stakeholders.
- Recording of minutes.
- Managing traveller's documentations by ensuring bookings have been made for hotel and flight.
- Provide office support for service recipients but not limited to ensuring adequate supplies of business cards, arranging software, hardware, stationeries, tools and corporate devices and accessories, etc.
- Third-party supplier and / or vendor management.
- Work closely with Talent Acquisition (TA) to coordinate arrangement for successful candidates.
- Bachelor's Degree / Graduates from a recognised university.
- 2 - 5years of relevant work experience as an Executive Assistant, Personal Secretary or Administrative Assistant in an international firm preferred.
- Any secretarial course / certification will be an added advantage.
How to Apply
Contact Rebekah on +(60)3 9213 1657 or by clicking APPLY NOW. Please send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting ref no. #256261. For similar opportunities, please visit www.ambition.com.my.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-IT
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer MYR500 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.com.my/refer-a-friend