Please beware of recruitment scams that are currently targeting jobseekers. Click here for further advice.
- Good working culture
- Great career development
- Attractive benefits and rewards
A MNC SAP Firm is looking for Business Process Consultant - SD/MM to be based in their KL office. The incumbent will act as trusted partner to our customers on their journey to S/4 HANA, from scoping and planning of the initial deployment to continuous value engineering. The Consultant role requires deep understanding of the business model in the area of Sales, processes across functional borders, as well as a service-oriented attitude with the aim to achieve customer satisfaction.
- Apply best practice methodology & tools to ensure successful customer adoption
- SAP professionals design, implement and deploy SAP solutions to achieve defined business goals. Maintain skills in SAP applications process design and configuration; SAP application design, development, integration, testing and deployment; and SAP application technical architecture.
- Contributes as a team member to large - medium sized teams and/or work efforts (if in an individual contributor role) at a client or within the company. Teams may be distributed on shore and offshore.
- Manage interactions and delivery with third parties contributing to the overall solution.
- Identify issues and problems, contextualise them appropriately, and offer appropriate solutions and responses consistently.
- Change management skills to manage and actively drive expectations during the customer lifecycle
- A bachelors' degree in related field
- At least 5 years of working experience in SAP SD with exposure to SAP MM
- Experience configuring and implementing the following:
- Organisational Structures: sales areas, organisational structures
- Master Data: customer master, vendor master, product master, pricing
- Document Types: sales documents; sales orders, billing, intercompany billing
- Pricing: condition tables, condition types, access sequences, pricing procedures, pricing routines, discount, rebates
- Document Incompletion: incompletion procedures
- Document Outputs: output types, output determination, form templates
- Service and material procurement
- Integration between SD & Finance module is preferred
How to Apply?
Contact Aaron on +(60)3 9212 7976 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below. Please send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting ref no. #257693. For similar opportunities, please visit www.ambition.com.my. Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Due to the volume of applications received, we regret to inform you that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer MYR500 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.com.my/refer-a-friend