Business Intelligence Developer
A software house seeks for Business Intelligence Developer
- Diverse work culture
- Competitive remuneration package
- Progressive career growth
Our client is a key player that produces top notch customized solutions for customers in hospitality industry. They pride themselves with more than 30 years of excellence, serving thousands of hotels worldwide.
The Business Intelligence Developer has the following day-to-day responsibilities:
- Involve in end-to-end deployment of BI modules which includes design, development, implementation, and support.
- Work on existing reports and dashboards for continuous improvement.
- Prepare relevant technical documentations.
- Responsible on graphical data presentations and front-end development.
- Data gathering, analysis, and translating them to visual representations.
The Successful Applicant
- Possess a Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Computer Engineering or any equivalents.
- More than 5 years of relevant experience in writing SQL Queries for dashboard and reporting.
- Good understanding on analytics compartment via web element.
- Hands on experience in BI tools (Tableu, Quickview, Power BI, etc).
- Good communicator with great presentation skills.
How to Apply
Contact Wong Kar Yen on +(60) 3 23007202 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below or email to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting ref no. #229125. For similar opportunities, please visit www.ambition.com.my. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-IT
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710