Business Data / Commission / Sales Compensation Analyst
About our Client
- Company with excellent global support and training
- Accessible via Public Transport
- Well known established Fortune 500 MNC
Our Client is a Multinational Company and a top leader in its respective industry. Being a MNC with over billions of revenues, they invest massive resources into their staff training programme to develop their people from the ground. They are currently looking for the role of Business Data / Commission Analyst
- Collect data, prepare, and calculate costs to maximise cost savings
- Ensure 100% accuracy in all data analyst and ensure that all data inputs in a timely manner
- Perform quarterly account reconciliations to ensure all product cost is calculated accurately
- Ensure correct data is extraced accurately from various system
- Challenge and clarify on the abnormal figures & data, and to assess the reasonableness on the explanation provided by other department on the disparity of data provided.
- Responsible for process and performance improvement projects
- Liaise with other external departments if required
- Minimum 3 years of accounting / finance experience, with strong excel knowledge and strong attention to details & numbers
- Bachelor's degree (Finance or Accounting or equivalent)
- Knowledge in accounting/cost calculation is advantageous
- Requires strong analytical and quantitative skills, strong work ethic and adaptable.
- Excellent communication skills.
How to Apply
Submit your resume and APPLY NOW by clicking the button below.
For similar roles, please visit www.ambition.com.my
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-FA
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710