About our Client
- Company with excellent global support and training
- Regional exposure to work with multiple country
- Well known established MNC
Our Client is a Multinational Company and a top leader in its respective industry. Being a public listed MNC with over billions of revenues, they invest massive resources into their staff training programme to develop their people from the ground. They are currently looking for multiple role of Business Controller Analyst / Report Accountant
- Act as the Finance Business Partner for the company and provide commercial support to the Management with regards to sales and general controlling activities
- Responsible as the Finance Business Partner for Business and Service Lines in the GBS operations to provide commercial support to the Management of Business Line and Service lines with regard to sales activities and general controlling activities.
- To provide financial support of operations and support during projects due diligence phases as needed.
- To manage the financial statements of your assigned area of responsibility (Profit and Loss, Balance Sheet, Free Cash Flow), through ensuring transparency of business development on adequate level in order to support decision making using GBS standard reporting tools while ensuring accuracy and timeliness of the reports.
- Reviewing relevant financial key performance indicators regularly to provide deviation alerts to the organization and working together with management to drive root cause analysis on deviations. Prepare remediation plans, supervise their implementation and evaluate results.
- Driving the budget planning and forecasting process of assigned area of responsibility together with the respective management through establishing a sufficient financial planning model to cope with dynamic business environment.
- Work closely with respective Business Line and Service Line managers to secure orders from internal and external customers end-to-end, from bid phase to contract execution.
- Setting the general framework for price negotiations and preparing offer calculations including profitability analysis in relation to the overall business case
- Supporting contract negotiations with customers and driving the order management process.
- Involve in driving forward finance digitalization topics across the organization.
- Support execution of various support functions, including risk management and compliance, business excellence, internal audit, procurement and others to deliver world class business results
- MINIMUM of 4 years relevant working experience.
- Candidate with Business Controller / Stat Reporting & Controlling exposure is advantageous
- External Auditors are welcome to apply
- Degree in Finance & Accounting/Commerce or equivalent with professional qualifications such as ICAEW/ACCA/CPA/MIA will be highly advantageous
- Great communication skills to liaise with stakeholders across multiple countries
- Able to work well in a fast paced MNC environment
- Shared Service Background with SAP exposure will be advantageous
How to Apply
Submit your resume and APPLY NOW by clicking the button below.
For similar roles, please visit www.ambition.com.my
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-FA
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer MYR500 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.com.my/refer-a-friend