|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
About Our Client
Our client is one of the leading consumer companies in Asia. In accordance with the company's plan to further expand their business, they're looking for a driven finance and accounting professional to apply to the role of Business Controller
- Oversee budgets by establishing schedules; collecting, analyzing, and oversee consolidating financial data; recommending plans.
- Achieves budget objectives by scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions
- Establish and maintain financial reports and business plans
- Draw out all business units and analyse financial risks recommend effective solutions
- Draw out business development processes and provide consultation on existing clients
- Protects assets by establishing, monitoring, and enforcing internal controls
- Oversee account reconciliation, manage all commercial accounts and update journal units.
- Maximizes return on financial assets by establishing financial policies, procedures, controls, and reporting systems
- Provides status of financial condition by collecting, interpreting, and reporting financial data
- Minimum Bachelor's Degree in Finance or Accounting /Marketing/ Business Administration
- At least 5 years of relevant work experience
- Great analytical skills, independent and able to work under pressure
- Good command of both spoken and written English
How To Apply
Click "APPLY NOW" or contact Nisha Nair at firstname.lastname@example.org. For similar roles, please visit www.ambition.com.my.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710