- Opportunity to step into a progressive role in a global leading company.
- Attractive remuneration package.
About Our Client
Our client is one of the global leading manufacturing companies. It's a great organization that supports and encourages career growth and excellence. Being a dynamic fast-paced organization, they are looking for a driven accounting professional apply to the role of Business Controller.
- Oversee budgets by establishing schedules; collecting, analyzing, and oversee consolidating financial data; recommending plans.
- Achieves budget objectives by scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions
- Establish and maintain financial reports and business plans.
- Draw out all business units and analyse financial risks recommend effective solutions.
- Draw out business development processes and provide consultation on existing clients.
- Protects assets by establishing, monitoring, and enforcing internal controls.
- Maximizes return on financial assets by establishing financial policies, procedures, controls, and reporting systems.
- Provides status of financial condition by collecting, interpreting, and reporting financial data.
- Minimum Degree in Accounting/Finance or certification e.g. ACCA, CMA or CPA is preferred
- Prefer candidates coming from MNC background Or Manufacturing companies.
- At least 7 years of relevant work experience.
- Great analytical skills, independent and able to work under pressure.
- Good command of both spoken and written English.
How To Apply
Click "APPLY NOW" or contact Nisha Nair at firstname.lastname@example.org For similar roles, please visit www.ambition.com.my.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710