- Opportunity to step into a progressive role in an established MNC.
- Attractive remuneration package.
About Our Client
Our client is one of the Fortune 500 of manufacturing companies. In accordance with the company's plan to further expand their business, they're looking for a driven finance and accounting professional to apply to the role of Business Controller (FP&A).
- Oversee budgets by establishing schedules; collecting, analyzing, and oversee consolidating financial data; recommending plans.
- Achieves budget objectives by scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Establish and maintain financial reports and business plans.
- Draw out all business units and analyse financial risks recommend effective solutions.
- Draw out business development processes and provide consultation on existing clients.
- Protects assets by establishing, monitoring, and enforcing internal controls.
- Maximizes return on financial assets by establishing financial policies, procedures, controls, and reporting systems.
- Provides status of financial condition by collecting, interpreting, and reporting financial data.
- Tertiary education with professional qualification such as ICAEW, ACCA, CPA or equivalent.
- At least 11 years of relevant work experience, with proven experience in senior finance positions.
- Must working with regional countries and strong leadership.
- Coming from strong background in financial analyst .
- Great analytical skills, independent and able to work under pressure.
- Good command of both spoken and written English.
How To Apply
Click "APPLY NOW" or contact Nisha Nair at firstname.lastname@example.org. For similar roles, please visit www.ambition.com.my.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710