Business Analyst / FP&A / Controllership Analyst
About our Client
- Company with excellent global support and training
- Regional exposure to work with multiple country
- Well known established MNC
Our Client is a Multinational Company and a top leader in its respective industry. Being a public listed MNC with over billions of revenues, they invest massive resources into their staff training programme to develop their people from the ground. They are currently looking for multiple role of Business Controller.
- Act as the Finance Business Partner for the company and provide commercial support to the Management with regards to sales and general controlling activities
- Manage Financial statement of the assigned area by the management, and to ensure transparency of business development while ensuring accuracy and timeliness of reports
- Review financial key performance indicators and provide deviation alerts to the company's management.
- Drive the budget planning and forecasting processes
- Set up the general framework for pricing negotiation including profitability analysis in relation to the company's overall business prospect.
- MINIMUM of 3 years relevant working experience.
- External Auditors are welcome to apply
- Degree in Finance & Accounting/Commerce or equivalent with professional qualifications such as ICAEW/ACCA/CPA/MIA will be highly advantageous
- Great communication skills to liaise with stakeholders across multiple countries
- Able to work well in a fast paced MNC environment
- Shared Service Background with SAP exposure will be advantageous
How to Apply
Submit your resume and APPLY NOW by clicking the button below.
For similar roles, please visit www.ambition.com.my
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-FA
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710