Business Analyst / FP&A - Sales compensation / Commission (F&A)
|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
|Salary:||RM5500 - RM8000 per month + Attractive Benefits|
About our Client
- Company with excellent global support and training
- Accessible via Public Transport
- Well known established MNC
Our Client is a Multinational Company and a top leader in its respective industry. Being a MNC with over billions of revenues, they invest massive resources into their staff training programme to develop their people from the ground. They are currently looking for the role of Business Analyst - Commission /Sales Compensation Analyst
- Collect data, prepare, and calculate sales commission within specified deadlines
- Liaise with Business Units and utilise relevant information to produce reports and carry out data analysis
- Validates data to ensure efficiency and accuracy of commission calculating components
- Validate and register approved sales commission agreements
- Compile and distribute customized individual employee monthly/bi-monthly commission statement
- Prepare relevant sales commission accrual and payout report
- Maintain sales commission reconciliation
- Prepare and maintain sales commission process flow documentation, analysis, and reporting
- Prepare weekly sales operating report and statistics
- Responsible for process and performance improvement projects
- Liaise with other external departments if required
- Minimum 4 years of accounting / finance experience, with prior forecasting, budgeting, analytical experience being advantageous
- Bachelor's degree (Finance or Accounting preferred)
- Sales commission experience is advantageous
- Financial modelling knowledge
- Strong computer skills, including specific knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, etc.).
- Experience with other software and financial systems is preferred
- Requires strong analytical and quantitative skills, strong work ethic and adaptable.
- Excellent communication skills.
How to Apply
Submit your resume and APPLY NOW by clicking the button below.
For similar roles, please visit www.ambition.com.my
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-FA
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710