|Location:||Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia|
|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
|Salary:||RM60000.00 - RM85000.00 per annum|
- Growing Company
- Great working environment
- Competitive Compensation Package
Our client is one of the largest FMCG MNCs in Malaysia, they are looking for a Business Analyst. You will be working hand in hand with the Senior Business Manager. You will be responsible for the evaluating the companies brands performance against market trends, market growth, and market share performance. As well as gather market data and insights on competitors pricing, resources, industry trends from various sources.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Minimum 2-3 years working experience, preferably in Business/research Analytics and Commercial Role
- Tertiary qualification in Science/Business Administration/Marketing or related field.
- High analytical and critical thinking skills with ability to identify potential opportunities/trends
- Proficient in excel (pivot tables, formula arrays, charts) and power point
- Proficient in oral and written communication (English), Conceptual ability, interpersonal, entrepreneurial and management skills.
- Highly self-motivated, team driven, meticulous, able to work under pressure
- Desirable Requirements:
- Prior experience in Pharmaceutical industry and/or with MBA is desirable
- Candidate with more experiences will be considered for senior position
Contact Donnie Maclary at (60) 3 2300 7215 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or click APPLY NOW quoting reference number DXM43237. For similar jobs, please visit www.ambition.com.my.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710.