- Opportunity to join an established, highly progressive role and innovative environment
- Attractive remunerative benefits
About our Client
Our client is one of the consumer companies. It's a great organization that supports and encourages career growth and excellence. Being a dynamic fast-paced organization, they are looking for a driven finance and accounting professional apply to the role of Business Analysis
- Capable of performing detailed financial analysis including advanced financial modeling, profitability analysis, return on investment/discounted cash flow analysis/pricing/margin analysis monitoring business issues and impact to bottom line.
- Develop a pricing model & control system that is able to quantify the effect on margin from sales volume, average selling prices, sales mix, as well as the impact from cost of goods.
- Provide various analytical functions, including analyzing proposed introduction of new programs, facilities acquisition, etc. and provide actionable insights.
- Perform financial analysis and participate in conducting market surveys and competitive benchmarking
- Review, maintain, and suggest modifications as appropriate, to the current procedures and processes.
- Assist with finance and audits cum other outside accounting requirements when needed.
- Minimum Bachelor's Degree in Finance/Accountant
- At least 5 years of relevant work experience
- Great analytical skills, independent and able to work under pressure
- Good command of both spoken and written English
How To Apply
Click "APPLY NOW" or contact Nisha Nair at firstname.lastname@example.org. For similar roles, please visit www.ambition.com.my.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710