|Specialisation:||Supply Chain & Procurement|
|Salary:||RM84000.00 - RM108000.00 per annum|
- Regional Opportunity
- Growing Career Progression
- Exciting Salary Package
Publicly listed and a constituent of FTSE 100 Index, our client is a one of the world's largest pharmaceutical company. They are looking for a Business or Finance Analyst to perform monthly cost reporting and accounting processes. This incumbent will be responsible for performing forecasting activities on the quarterly or annual basis. Apart from that, there will be continuous improvement exposure involved to drive the business successfully.
- Responsible on month end closing on the area of focus
- Providing quality financial information and commentary to business and teams
- Decipher financial data, and utilise the understanding and information to deliver quality variance analysis
- Work with stakeholder to determine and focus on risks and opportunities throughout the planning processes
- Ensure corporate governance standards abide by, for standardisation purposes
- Qualified finance professionals with 2 to 4 years working experience in accounting / controlling / FP&A experience
- Knowledge in manufacturing accounting and reporting is an added advantage
- Well-versed in the English Language, both in written and verbal, with confidence and assertive personality
- Undergone change management and building engagement
- Able to work well across diverse global teams
Contact Douglas Uwi on (60) 3 2300 7214 or click APPLY NOW quoting reference number AS00044831. For similar jobs, please visit www.ambition.com.my.
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License number: JTK 2710.