About Our Client
Our client is one of the leading logistics distribution companies in Asia. In accordance with the company's plan to further expand their business, they're looking for a driven finance and accounting professional to apply to the role of Business Analyst.
- Conduct and coordinate financial, product, market, operational and related research to support strategic and business planning within the various departments and programs of the client group
- Plan and coordinate the development of primary and secondary market research studies in support of strategic planning and specific marketing initiatives, as required and presents findings of studies to client committees
- Interpret, evaluate and interrelate research data and develop integrated business analyses and projections for incorporation into strategic decision-making
- Define project requirements by identifying project milestones, phases and elements; forming project team; establishing project budget
- Prepare technical reports by collecting, analysing and summarizing information and trends, Validate resource requirements and develop cost estimate models
- Understand and communicate the financial and operational impact of any changes
- Suggest changes to senior management using analytics to support your recommendations. Actively participate in the implementation of approved changes
- Create informative, actionable and repeatable reporting that highlights relevant business trends and opportunities for improvement
- Minimum Bachelor's Degree in any relevant field
- At least 5 years of relevant work experience
- Must have working experience in a distribution companies with proven ability to inspire and manage teams, both directly and interdepartmental
- Great analytical skills, independent and able to work under pressure
- Good command of both spoken and written English
How To Apply
Click "APPLY NOW" or contact Nisha Nair at email@example.com. For similar roles, please visit www.ambition.com.my.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710