|Location:||Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia|
|Specialisation:||Technology & Digital|
|Salary:||RM8000.00 - RM13000.00 per month|
Leading financial institution seeks Business Analyst
- Exposure to world class technologies
- Great culture and working environment
- Excellent career growth
The Business Analyst will act as an intermediary between the Business Users and IT by ensuring that the User Requirements and Test Scripts are complete and thereafter translate them into the Functional Specification document which will be used by the development team to provide the design and solution.
- Work with the Business Partner to lead and facilitate ongoing requirements prioritization.
- Work with the relevant Teams to ensure that the end to end high level solutions adhere to the company's overall direction and architecture. Obtain the signoff from the Business Partner on the high level solution.
- Lead requirements validation activities to confirm that a solution based on the requirements would meet customer needs and achieve the business objectives.
- Lead requirements analysis and verification, ensuring that requirement statements are complete, consistent, concise, comprehensible, traceable, feasible, unambiguous, and verifiable, and that they conform to standards
- Work with users to ensure completeness of User Requirements Work with the Project Manager/Sponsor/users to ensure completeness of the project's business requirements
The Successful Applicant
To qualify, the candidate must possess:
- Minimum experience of 4 years in preparing User Requirements and/or Functional Specifications preferably in a banking/insurance company.
- Knowledge and practive in Software Development Lifecycle.
- Excellent collaboration and influencing skills.
- Able to demonstrate a strong understanding of business and translate that understanding into technical speak
How to Apply
Contact Elisa Lian on +(60) 3 23007202 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below or email to email@example.com quoting ref no. #223414.