Please beware of recruitment scams that are currently targeting jobseekers. Click here for further advice.
Sher Wyn Saw
Main Duties & Responsibilities :
Independent Collaboration : Proficiently engage with consultants and business analysts across different business solutions teams, ensuring issues are escalated in a timely manner.
Balancing Priorities : Provide subject matter expertise to make informed decisions that balanced immediate time-critical needs with long-term sustainability considerations.
Technical Evaluation and Procurement : Play a critical role in technical discussions for evaluating hardware specifications of new servers.
End-to-End Project Management : Led the entire project lifecycle, from procuring hardware to post-installation activities. Collaborated with project managers to secure funding approvals and liaised with vendors for server installation and application setup.
Technical Problem Solving : Demonstrated a proactive approach to problem-solving by exploring solutions independently, conducting proof of concepts, and proposing both interim and permanent solutions.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Over 6 years of banking domain and product knowledge coupled with extensive IT experience.
- Proficient in understanding complex UNIX scripts.
- Good knowledge in SAS, ETL and Mainframe. Experience in COBOL is an added advantage.
- Capable of collaborating and documenting business needs and BAU processes.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer MYR500 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.com.my/refer-a-friend