|Location:||Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia|
|Specialisation:||Technology & Digital|
- Innovative industry leader
- Aggressive growth plans
- Forefront in their field and committed to the development of their employees
Our client is a well-known leader in providing a comprehensive range of financial services solution products and services to individuals and corporates. To date, our client has won numerous awards and recognition for their work and products.
In summary, you will be required to strategize, plan and coordinate BCM activities. In this role, you will also be managing IT risk identification, mitigation plans and reviews. You will be responsible to provide advice on risk, BCM, framework and regulatory requirements. Lastly, you will also be conducting BCM related training and awareness program.
To qualify an individual must possess:
- A Bachelor's/ Masters' degree in Computer Science/ IT/Accounting
- More than 7 years' experience in BCM and IT related environment within financial services industry
- Strong knowledge on BCM management and implementation
- Good understanding of risk management, investigations techniques and benchmarks
- Good communication skills in English
- Open to local Malaysians only
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-IT
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710