Please beware of recruitment scams that are currently targeting jobseekers. Click here for further advice.
- A MNC insurance company with strong global presence
- Own the deployment pipeline for Azure Resources based on approved requests. Work with change management team to create an auditable, monitored, and responsive CI/CD pipeline with gated approval workflow and release tracking to allow for continuous build, test, integration, for deployment resources or customer applications on MetLife cloud platform.
- Contribute continuous feedback to MetLife CloudPlatform community for the current scripts/repository usage. Develops additional tools, scripts and frameworks that can drive effectiveness and efficiency in automation, monitoring and management of large-scale cloud environments
- Work with Security & Governance team to deploy services/resources/workload in compliance with Cloud Security Posture Management. Also work closely with the required regulatory, security and compliance team in identifying and remediating any potential risks and issues.
- Own, troubleshoot and solve customer technical issues related to MetLife Cloud Platform through leverage of available application/infra logs, visualization tools, analytics, diagnostics, reporting/dashboard,
- Ability to distill, prioritize and act on feedback from a variety of sources. Identify cases that require escalation (either technically or strategically)
- Create and maintain incident management requests to MetLife CloudPlatform team
- Contribute to case deflection initiatives, automation, and other digital self-help assets to improve customer and engineer experience
- Min 6 years direct cloud engineering experience - AWS, Azure or GCP
- Must have familiarity with Cloud technologies, industry standards and best practices on IaaS/PaaS
- Deep knowledge in AKS, Azure SQL Tuning, Azure Monitor, ASE, Azure Cosmos, Azure DevOps
- Must have familiarity in running infra as code. Familiarity with Azure ARM, Cloud scripting including Powershell, Cloud CLI, bash, AWS. CloudFormation or Terraform is added advantage.
- Must have familiarity with Application deployment on Containerization Technology and DevOps methodology
- Must have firm grasp of networking fundamentals such as DNS, HTTP, TCP/IP etc.
- Open to Malaysia Citizen and PR only
To apply, please click "APPLY NOW" or email Han at email@example.com, citing reference number AGP260225.
Due to the volume of applications received, we regret to inform you that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
JTK Number: JTKSM 995 | Company Registration Number: 201301019088 (1048918-T)
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer MYR500 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.com.my/refer-a-friend