- Attractive remuneration
- Multi-dimensional culture
- Multinational company
Our client is a corporation that challenges the status quo, appreciates a good challenge, and is always looking for new ways to improve and develop.
- Do the right thing and be bold, challenge one another, and live with integrity, all while putting the client first.
- To make everyone feel appreciated and can reach their full potential as part of an inclusive and value-driven organisation that embraces and celebrates our unique diversity throughout our teams, business divisions, and geographies.
- To assess the technology solutions provided by the business and design teams, as well as to define acceptance criteria and processes for the solutions' operability and supportability.
- To turn a conceptual design proposal into a usable but achievable service for SCB messaging infrastructure around the world, including launching a new service, adding a new feature to an existing service, or deploying a new server.
- To guarantee seamless integration of Exchange Online with other OnPrem standard interfaces, such as log analysis infrastructure, monitoring infrastructure, journaling infrastructure, and so on.
- To provide constructive input on the operating feasibility and end user experience for any new design & AIG from the Engineering team.
To qualify an individual must possess:
- Must have experience in L3 Support with at least 5 years of expertise with Microsoft Exchange Server.
- With sufficient scripting abilities, particularly Microsoft Powershell Cmdlet/Scripting.
- Hands-on experience with Microsoft Exchange Online.
- Microsoft Exchange 2016 and higher hands-on experience is required.
To apply, please click "APPLY NOW" or email Arshanaa at Arshanaa.Lechumi@ambition.com.my quoting reference number AGP 257774. Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-IT
Due to the volume of applications received, we regret to inform you that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
JTK Number: JTKSM 995 | Company Registration Number: 201301019088 (1048918-T)
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer MYR500 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.com.my/refer-a-friend