Audit Manager, Transaction Banking
- To ensure that assigned audit work is executed in an efficient and effective manner, within the given budget and timelines, and in line with Internal Audit methodology standards;
- To clearly explain the risks and impact of issues identified during testing to Internal Audit and business management;
- To act as a Team Member on assigned audit work across Transaction Banking and possible support functions including change initiatives and project risks within the Group
- To act as Team Leader and take responsibility for overseeing the planning and execution of the audits, maintaining the audit budget, including drafting of audit issues and the audit report.
- Track the implementation/ delivery of the agreed issues and action plans for the audits assigned, understanding the key risks arising, provide advice on resolution of issues to auditees/ action plan owners and escalate audit findings that remain unresolved
- Issue validation: Ensure that all audit issue action plans agreed during audit fieldwork are tracked through to completion in accordance with methodology requirements.
- Issue Remediation
- Communicating results
- Risk Assessment & Strategic Planning
- Engagement Planning
- Ensure that Internal Audit operates in line with the Internal Audit Framework and Group Internal Audit Methodology, remains independent from management and free from interference;
- Promote early identification and escalation of risks, issues, trends and developments to Head of Internal Audit and/ or relevant stakeholders;
- Serve as the GIA portfolio subject matter expert - proactively engage with peers and stakeholders to maintain, build and share knowledge.
How to Apply
Contact Atiqah Roslan on +(60)3 9213 1668 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below. Please send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting ref no. #249993. For similar opportunities, please visit www.ambition.com.my.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-IT
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710