Please beware of recruitment scams that are currently targeting jobseekers. Click here for further advice.
Consultant, Banking & Financial Services
- Opportunity to be part of a pioneer team
- Global exposure with top leading MNC Bank
- Attractive remuneration package
The Audit Manager - Global Professional Practices is responsible to evaluates Internal Audit's conformance with its charter, the International Institute of Internal Audit Standards and the Code of Ethics. To identifies opportunities for improvement of audit activity throught The Quality Assurance and Improvement Program assesses the efficiency and effectiveness of audit activity and identifies opportunities for improvement.
- Assessing and creating new tools as well as maintain existing tools that will enable the Quality Assurance teams to meet the technology needs.
- Development of automated tools, dashboards and or new technology enabled QA approaches and delivery of data driven quality assurance activities
- Identify audit process improvements to increase productivity, efficiency and effectiveness
- Assist in Delivery of Quality Assurance Reviews in accordance with the Institute of Internal Auditors (IIA) Standards and best practices
- Assist in the development and delivery of appropriate global training programs to various levels of management and staff within Internal Audit, to ensure knowledge and skills are appropriate across Internal Audit
- Minimum of five years proven and progressive audit, business, and/or data science, data analytics experience or equivalent
- Minimum of a bachelor's degree in statistics, data analytics, computer science, business, accounting, finance, related field or equivalent experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, analytical, problem-solving, organizational, lateral thinking and interpersonal skills
- Ability to apply technology, data analytics, data science or expertise to business issues or operational problems
- Proficiency with Python at minimum)
- Proficiency with QlikSense for data visualization
- Proficiency regarding database design development, data models, techniques for data mining, and segmentation.
- knowledge of the Company, Group and financial services industry, business supported and the regulatory framework they operate in
- Internal or external audit knowledge or experience preferred
How to Apply
Contact Atiqah Roslan on +(60)3 9213 1668 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below. Please send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting ref no. #260243. For similar opportunities, please visit www.ambition.com.my.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-IT
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer MYR500 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.com.my/refer-a-friend