Associate, Operational Risk & Control
A reputable bank is seeking an Associate, Operational Risk & Control to ensure compliance with applicable standards of the framework and operational risk, covering both conventional and Islamic Banking risks.
About the Role
- Coordinate and perform risk identification and assessment on activities across business lines and support functions
- Act as local point of contact for deployment of control plans by regional teams and ensure any risks or requirements are integrated into control plans
- Conduct controls across the bank on key risk areas, with establishment and follow-up of action plans with management as and when required
- Ensure all incidents and frauds are recorded and reported as per the guidelines; appropriate corrective actions are established and follow-up of implementation of such actions
- Follow up with managers on implementation of audit recommendations and actions plans (e.g. internal audit findings, external audit, regulators)
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Banking & Finance, Economics or any relevant discipline(s)
- Minimum 5 years' experience in risk management, audit or accounting/finance
- Able to work effectively with internal and external stakeholders in a matrix organisation
How to Apply
Contact Jaecent.Lei@ambition.com.my or apply now quoting reference number AGP 248699. For similar roles, please visit www.ambition.com.my.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-IT
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710