Associate, Country Operational Permanent Control
- Ensures the compliance with applicable standards of the Permanent Control framework and operational Risk set-up in the Country, covering both Conventional and Islamic Banking Risks
- Alerts the Country Management, relevant Regional teams when relevant about any significant event or local regulators having impact on operational risk and permanent control.
Risk Identification and Assessment
- Coordination and performance of risk identification and assessment in liaison with both local heads of business lines and control / support functions & regional OPC teams specialized by Business line.
Deployment of control plans
- Acts as local point of contact for deployment of control plans by Regional OPC teams interfacing with local teams and ensuring any local specificities, risks or requirements are duly integrated into control plans.
Conduct of controls
- Conduct of control of controls across the bank on key risk areas, with establishment and follow-up of action plans with management as and when required.
- Participate as a checker to the quarterly DR controls conducted by IT team.
Incident & Fraud Management
- Ensuring all incidents / frauds are duly recorded / reported as per CIB / Regional Incident Management guidelines and ensuring appropriate corrective actions are established and follow-up of implementation of such actions.
- Raise awareness of incident and fraud identification to and declaration from all HODs.
Permanent Control Recommendations and actions
- Follow-up with managers on implementation of audit recommendations and actions plans (e.g. Internal Audit findings, External audit, Regulators).
- Responsible for deployment and respect of Group norms for Procedures Management (e.g. norms in terms of format and content, diffusion of procedures, monitoring of procedure updates, adoption and localization of Group policies and procedures).
Reporting to Regulators
- Ensure timely & accurate reporting of Key Risk Indicators & Loss Event Defaults to regulator via the ORION system, and any other ad-hoc regulatory reporting or submissions that may be required.
Reporting to Management & Group
- Reporting to Management Committees & Group OPCs on Operational Risk / Permanent Control Framework (e.g. Results of Controls of Controls, Follow-up on corrective actions, incidents, progress on implementation of recommendations, Corpus of procedures)
- Lead or participate to thematic reviews requested by Board, Senior Management, or Regulator. Such reviews can be on either an ad-hoc / one-off basis, or a recurring basis (e.g. Annual review on compliance with PayNet guidelines).
- Enhance risk and governance awareness and control structure among staff.
How to Apply
Contact Atiqah Roslan on +(60)3 9213 1668 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below. Please send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting ref no. #248699. For similar opportunities, please visit www.ambition.com.my.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-IT
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710