Assistant Manager, Regulatory Compliance
A reputable insurance firm is seeking an Assistant Manager, Regulatory Compliance to provide proactive and effective compliance advice to the organisation to enable the business to make informed commercial decisions.
About the Role
- Perform Compliance Risk and Control Assessment based on the requirements; document results/findings and present to management and board
- Monitor and ensure compliance in accordance to group policies in particular Solvency II policies
- Assist supervisor in identifying and monitoring levels of compliance risks associated with the activities of the business/functions
- Conduct compliance reviews on areas as detailed in the Annual Compliance Plan
- Perform ad-hoc/other duties as assigned by the supervisor and Head of Compliance
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Banking & Finance, Economics or any relevant discipline(s)
- Minimum 5 years' regulatory compliance experience in life or general insurance
- Able to work effectively with internal and external stakeholders in a matrix organisation
How to Apply
Contact Jaecent.Lei@ambition.com.my or apply now quoting reference number AGP 248698. For similar roles, please visit www.ambition.com.my.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-IT
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710