Assistant Manager, Finance
|Location:||Manila, National Capital Region|
|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
- Opportunity to gain international work experience
- Attractive remuneration package
About Our Client
Our client is an international IT company, with offices in Malaysia, Philippines, Taiwan and China. Being a dynamic organization, they are looking for an ambitious finance professional to apply to the role of Finance Assistant Manager.
- Perform full spectrum of financial and management accounting functions with focus on internal controls and financial analysis
- Responsible to monthly closing of accounts, variances reporting and compliance framework
- Oversee all aspects of daily accounting functions and ensure proper maintenance of accounting records
- Ensure compliance with all statutory requirements and corporate policies in areas of accounting and taxation
- Liaise with both internal and external parties including auditors, tax agents and company secretary on all statutory and tax requirements compliance
- Must be willing to be based in Manila, Philippines
- Minimum Degree in Accounting/Finance
- At least 6 years of relevant work experience, with 1 year of experience in managerial role
- External auditors are encouraged to apply
- Meticulous, proactive and a team player
- Good communication skills in English and Mandarin (verbal and written)
How To Apply
Click "APPLY NOW" or contact Michelle Cheam at firstname.lastname@example.org. For similar roles, please visit www.ambition.com.my.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710